Have a read of this if you are an Assistant Manager looking for a job, in a Restaurant, in Brighton. If not then save 60 seconds of your life and go and read some of our other job adverts. You?re welcome!
This is an Assistant Manager job which may be similar to the other Assistant Manager role you have just read posted by x company. At itk Recruitment we understand that reading through several adverts listening to the same clich?s can be highly annoying.
Below we will tell you what?s in it for you. If you like what you see send us your CV and let Simon, Kelly or Dawn give you a call.
- Assistant Manager
- £23,000 - £25,000 + bonus
- Fresh food branded restaurant
- Stabilise and develop the team
- Grow sales with clever marketing and ideas
- Make a name for yourself
12 months time:
- Develop yourself and work on your weaknesses
- Have gained further training and been on more courses
- Being recognised and rewarded by your peers and the big wigs
- Be progressing to Deputy Manager or even General Manager
- Getting paid more!
What happens next?
Send us your CV, one of our consultants will call you for an honest and frank chat with no clich?s. We will tell you who the company is and if we think you are suitable. If you are, we will arrange an interview and help you with the whole application and interview process. If you are not suited to this role we will discuss our other jobs with you or put you in touch with another company who can help you.